Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

new member (be gentle)

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
cody
FMCA #: 256017
Bus Model: 1981 eagle model 10

new member (be gentle)

Post by cody »

Hi guys, some of you know me but for those that don't, we're based out of the upper penninsula of michigan, generally fulltime in a 1981 iggle model 10, kind of wondering around lost most of the time, for those of you that don't know us, don't believe anything those of you that do are saying, I'm shy and innocent. lol
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: new member (be gentle)

Post by Songman »

Glad to have you with us, cody. (It's about dang time you got over here! haha)

We look forward to seeing more of that Eagle. I read on MAK that you were the centerfold in BCM one month! Good! That means you have lots of pictures and we can expect a very good Project thread.

How's the weather up there in Michigan right now? It's 37 degrees and rainy in Southern CA so I bet it is cold up there. Remember that it will be nice and warm in Quartzsite, AZ in a few weeks! Not to mention all the other nice Eagles gathered there!

Welcome to the forum.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Welcome aboard Cody :)
SmoothJazz

Post by SmoothJazz »

Great to have you aboard Cody! :D :D
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.
cody

Post by cody »

Thanks guys for the welcome, I figured I had to join or dale or paul wouldn't let me have a moments peace lol. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something here, now I'll have to check over the site and figure out how everything works and then figure out how to pay for a membership or whatever I need, all I've done so far is register an account here on the board.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

It's about dad gum time you showed up! ;)

Glad to have you here Cody, now please by all means start a project thread and let us really see what the girl looks like!

I for one would like to see more pictures of the window you put in, so I have an idea when I have to do mine, you still have them don't you? :D

I'd about given up on you! :lol:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Membership in Eagles International is in no way required to participate here. Of course, we would love to have you join! The information you need, as well as the application, are at http://www.eaglesinternational.net/join.html that can also be reached from the front page. You've already got your FMCA number so you are halfway there!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
cody

Post by cody »

yep paul, I sure do have your windows, four of them, I tryed to get the six that you wanted but they only had 4 so I took them, I really think they had more but the guy I was working with was new and didn't seem to have a real handle on what all they really had and I didn't get as good a price as I had in the past, yours were $40 each but they are the good ones, tinted thermopane sliders with screens, all Hehr brand new. I'll give the project thread some thought, I've just been so busy trying to remodel the house we gave my daughter that except for the time I spend on the other board, I don't have a lot of free time. What I had to do in installing them after the old ones were removed was to take a strip of butyl tape and dress the outer flange where it seals up to the sidewall of the bus and using the clamp ring I drew it tight.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Cody, Welcome to our site. I have read your posts on our boards your wisdom is wlecome here and I am sure we will take atvantage of it

Thank You Wayne
cody

Post by cody »

Was going to put a couple of pics on but having trouble figureing out how to do that, just remember that just because I'm buttugly that doesn't mean I'm smart lol