Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Eagle dream

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Eagle dream

Post by Songman »

Okay, maybe I was just tired. I spent my entire weekend reconfiguring my computer and didn't get much sleep. But last night in a dream I was driving down the interstate and came up on a bus. The first thing I noticed is that it had been modified to have fins like a 57 Chevy! The next thing I noticed is that it was an Eagle! No, it didn't look all that good but it was still cool! haha

I have thought before about a paint scheme that looked like a 57 Chevy with the fins and chrome inserts airbrushed on. Maybe that is where it came from. But it was weird! :lol:

Does that mean I can wear the bus nut title now? Dreaming of non-existent buses in my sleep...
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: Eagle dream

Post by rusty »

Dale, When dreaming happens you are already in stage two. You are hooked and no known cure exists. All you can do is hope it does not get any worse, but it always does.

Good Luck Wayne.

P.S. Did you get the newsletter?
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, dreams can come true, take that bus to Mike Wilson he would love to that, have you saw the woody done on the GMC

Clifford
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hey,I had a bad dream like that .You shure that you were'nt dreaming that you was working on my computer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats too wierd :lol:

Last edited by van on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Van, you need to get out of the house more.

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Wayne,

I did get the newsletter. I got it all scanned and will make the PDF today to upload to the Member's section. I had computer problems all weekend so I got a little behind.

I'm sure ya'll have seen Neil Young's Eagle with the old cars attached to the top. At least my dream wasn't as weird as his real bus!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Our Newsletter went to our old address, got that fixed. It still would be nice to have it here, cause I won't be home until very late the 21st. :cry:

So hurry the heck up already! :lol: :lol:

I need some reading material! ;)
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/