Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Any Eagle Nuts in Ontario?

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
travlinman
Bus Model: PD4106

Any Eagle Nuts in Ontario?

Post by travlinman »

Hey guys, I found a great looking Eagle in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Yep thats in Canada, and I'm in California right now. So I'm looking for someone to put eyes on this coach for me. A long shot but worth a try before I buy a plane ticket.

Steve