Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Happy Birthday SunChaserCindy!

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Happy Birthday SunChaserCindy!

Post by Dreamscape »

Hope you have a wonderful day and gets lots of goodies! ;)

Take Care,

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Happy Birthday SunChaserCindy!

Post by van »

:D :D :D Happy Birthday Cindy from Cheryl and I ,hope all is well and Art takes ya out and spoils you rotten today have fun and plenty of cheer .Hows the eagle doing? we're looking foward to you guys coming to Qurtzsite in Jan if possible :D Happy B-day
Van & cheryl 8-)
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Happy Birthday Cindy! I bet Art got you something for the Eagle for your birthday!

Looking forward to seeing you again in a month!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Hey all-

Cindy has been doing her job keeping me busy on the bus. . .almost have the kitchen "pretties" (cabinet doors) finished. We took an in-law visit trip up around Porterville over Thanksgiving as a shakedown run--the ol' girl ran great and everything worked like a charm.

Our next couple of trips will be from Riverside, CA to Yuma, AZ (via Phoenix) between X-mas and New Years, then the FMCA Indio Rally in January, followed by Quartzsite the next weekend. We'll take a couple months off to earn some more money and then a short daytrip to the Stagecoach Festival in Indio for a weekend in April (need a country music fix).

We're looking forward to meeting everyone in Quartzsite and I'm sure Cindy will be checking-in to find-out where we're driving to. We probably won't get there until Friday night or Saturday morning, so it'll be a short trip.

Art (and Cindy)
www.webcove.com/eagle
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Oh my goodness! Porterville is so close Shoulda swung by for a visit! You're probably afraid I would put you to work since you have experience siding an Eagle! haha

I look forward to see you at Quartzsite and finally getting to see the bus.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

Hey Art and Cindy,

I just checked out the progress you guys have made from your web site, great work. Liked the picture giving the ole fridge the heave ho to stab it into place.

You guys need to start your own Project Thread and show it off! I know having your very own site and then posting here is a pain in the you know what, but would be great to start a discussion on what you have done.

Very nice work indeed!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Dale-

We cruised through on Thanksgiving about 9am--it was wet, cold, and we had a bus-load of kids and another RV following. . .we thought about giving a call when we were in the area, but then it would've taken a month of Sundays to get everyone back on the road--this ain't my first rodeo traveling with kids!

I'd be game to come-up and lend a hand whenever you decide to hang that stuff up, but I don't know if it'll be before Quartzsite. I guess you could bring it with you and we could make a day of it!

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

We were down in Ventura for Thanksgiving anyway, but we'll get together one of these days. I bet the bus is a better way of taking everyone to Grandma's for the holidays than a bunch of cars!

We talked about bringing it to Quartzsite and doing a tech session about how to raise a bus! haha.. Since we are parking with the GMs and Flexs this year, that would be a bit of a stretch even if it were possible. I'll get on it after Quartzsite. I still have to figure out what I am going to do about my stainless since I can't find any matching material to do my door and stuff. We've been crazy busy with trade shows lately so both buses are just sitting. Quartzsite will be the boost I need to get started again.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Art,Cindy,Cheryl and I are pleased that you folks are still coming to the Q next Jan :D ,look foward to meeting you guys 8-) . Weare fortunate to have all these rally's going on in our own back yards :lol: 8-)
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

van wrote:Art,Cindy,Cheryl and I are pleased that you folks are still coming to the Q next Jan :D ,look foward to meeting you guys 8-) . Weare fortunate to have all these rally's going on in our own back yards :lol: 8-)
Oh Hushup already! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cry:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740