Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Starting Your Project Thread

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Starting Your Project Thread

Post by Dreamscape »

So far we have 10 members showing off their Eagle project. I know there are many more who either have completed their coach or are in the process of remodeling or rebuilding one. Even if you are upgrading to something newer and better.

This is a great place to share what you are doing, even if you think it's difficult to post the pictures. Either Dale, Jim or myself will be happy to help in any way we can to showcase your bird.

Sure it takes time to post pictures and a story to go along with it, but it is well worth the effort. I learn something every day reviewing the projects listed, it's just a great place to share.

Remember, this is your site. In order for it to grow we need more particapants. I really enjoy viewing what others have done or are in the process of doing. It gives me an incentive to go to work on ours, and it needs it! ;)
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/