Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Dreamscape »

We hope everyone has a wonderful day with friends and family! Spend the day being thankful for all we have, others don't have it so lucky.

For those of you who are traveling, may you have traveling mercies!

I am thankful that we as Eagle Owners now have a site to call our own!

Be Blessed!

Becky and Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Eagle Andy »

Same too you Paul and my your day be blessed with family and friends
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

I couldn't have said it any better Paul,may every one have a happy thanks giving,eat,drink,be merry .Thanks to those folks who's efforts have made this site possible :) 8-) ,I'm thank full ;)that the turkey was not made our national bird otherwise we would be carving up eagles on this day and the jokes would be much worse than they are now(turkey international?I don't think so!) :lol: :shock: :D
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Amen Paul,
Happy Thanksgiving to all, here on the board, across this great nation, and most of all, to our fighting forces here and abroad who have kept our freedom for us!!!

Now as Van said. :D Eat, drink, and be merry. :lol: :lol: :lol:

.................. Steve and Deb......................
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

You guys have already said it. Enjoy your family and friends, but remember to be thankful for all we have. And take a moment to think about and pray for those who don't have it so good. And I hope that even those less fortunate can find something in their life to be thankful for - whether it be their family, their health, or their God.

Oh yeah... and eat till you can't move! Lots of good turkeys gave their lives for us to enjoy this day. Don't let their sacrifice be in vain! :)
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN