Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Cafe' Doors

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Re: Cafe' Doors

Post by Eagle Andy »

Thanks Paul , what would we do with out all you smart guy's.
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Andy, I hunt and peck like everyone else. I just point and click, if it don't work then I try something else. Hee Hee. It's just like a woman, if you're nice to her she will treat you right! :roll: :roll:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Thanks for the pics Andy. And I want to tell you again what a beautifull coach you have there. All of the guys going to alot of trouble to build the pull up doors here have got my design wheels turning again. Are your doors good and weather tight for you. I cant see the weatherstripping very well in your pics.

..........Thanks again and please take more pics of all of your coach for us here...

........Kentucky Steve ................
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Yup I have had no problems with them at all . There is a rubber jam like on a car door and it keeps out the dust and water . Thanks for the compliment. I wish I could take the credit. they were done by B&B Coach in Vagas .
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481