Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

how do you start a personel website?

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
van
Club Member
Club Member

how do you start a personel website?

Post by van »

Hey guys, I've been wanting to start a web site to post my motor cycle buisness on ,now that I am alittle more comfortable being on the computor I thought I might try and give it a whirl.There's probably nothing to it but you know me (duhhh),as always any help,condemnation,admonishments,free gas cards,Victoria secret catelogs(x-mass edition only please) etc apreciated (and where's that spell check :lol: ).Van
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: how do you start a personel website?

Post by Songman »

Hey buddy,

I'll give you a call in a little bit. I can help you with that. I meant to call you this morning anyway since I missed your call.

Talk to you in a few.
Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Dale and Van, try to help me fill in my blanks too. Dale knows I have gotten my domain and van I will follow you in building a site on it. Only way I'm gettin comfortable on my computor though is to put a pillow on the top of it. I can't keep up with you guys that move this software around in circles and get it to do what you want it too. :D
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

don't fret none Steve I cut all those computer class' too ,you ain't that far behind me,shoot I'll bet you can type with more than one finger (I can't)and chew gum at the same time I can't (dentures :lol: ) :lol: :oops: :lol: 8-)
Kentucky Steve

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Allright guys, whats up with the site building?? Dale I am starting to get the bus fever again and I am back on the project *ss and elbows again. I was about to put up some more photos on my blogspot and figure its about time to get started on the new website layout. Dale heres as far as I have gotten on the page http://ourbusconversion.com and as you see it, that is godaddy's software there to get started with. Now I need to figure out where to get the real page building software to make it look like a real site. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

........Kentucky Steve.........
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Steve and Van,

PM me a mailing address. I will send you some software that will help.

The first (and hardest) step is to get in your mind what you want your site to look like. Then with the software I send you and some help from me, we can start making your site look like that.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Kentucky Steve

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Thanks Dale, its on its way.

....Kentucky Steve ...........
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

You guys should already have my info on file ,but sent it to ya (pm)just in case thanks brother