Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Welcome

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Welcome

Post by luvrbus »

I want welcome all of our new members to the board, have a question for Eagle78550 is that a zip code for the Rio Grande Valley good luck and welcome
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Welcome

Post by van »

Welcome 78550,make yourself right at home. :D :D :D
SmoothJazz

Post by SmoothJazz »

Hey Eagle78550, care to introduce yourself to the board?
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.
EAGLE78550
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 15-45 Entertainer "Gertrude" from the movie "The Rocker "

Post by EAGLE78550 »

Thanks for the welcome guys !! I am a former Eagle employee and my love for the coach runs very deep since I was a kid. My dad had one of Willie Nelsons old buses ( tax sale ) named " Bloody Mary Morning " and I was hooked. I have known Dan at Eagle for 15+ years and Craig and the new crew since they started ...I am sure I know a bunch of you guys too !! If you were at the Eagle Rally at the plant , I was there . I am currently the caretaker of " Gertrude " from the Fox movie "The Rocker " she is a 1989 Model 15-45 6 bunk entertainer that Fox made to look like an 01...I look forward to reading the posts and I hope that I can post my own pictures and Eagle related materials ...Thanks again !!
I do the difficult everyday ...the impossible just takes a little longer.
SmoothJazz

Post by SmoothJazz »

Thanks for the introduction Mike (Eagle78550). I know everyone here will appreciate your knowledge and contributions to this board.

Dan
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Welcome Mike,

I hope you (and Tom) don't mind if I link to some pictures...

It's pretty cool that the made a 15 look like an 01. Some many times people are trying to go the other way.

As long as we don't look too close and see the bogies in the front. Only Eagle buffs will know that though.

Pretty cool rubbing elbows with the stars though!

Make sure and start a Project thread on this cool looking Eagle. We all love lots of pictures!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
EAGLE78550
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 15-45 Entertainer "Gertrude" from the movie "The Rocker "

Post by EAGLE78550 »

Yes Gertrude is a very interesting coach both inside and out ...it was funny back in June I took her to Santa Monica for a photo shoot for the movie and the Fox execs were saying " Hey she runs pretty good for an old bus " ..I had to tell them that she is not as old or beat up as she looks ...but she does get a lot of looks going down the road ...so many truckers thought my wife and I were some crazy hippies ...LOL !! Good times !!
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Welcome Mike!

Hope you find yourself comfortable here and post away. I really like the front of you yours, now if I can get my 01 front to look that good I'll be dancin' in the moonlight! ;) :lol:

Looking forward to getting to know you and your Eagle. ;)
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
EAGLE78550

Post by EAGLE78550 »

Yes I promise I will post some pictures of our travels and movie stuff !
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Welcome aboard Mike,

Great looking coach you got there. Looking forward to more pics as was said. Pull up a chair and well pour you a drink.... :D :D

............ Good to see more and more Eagle owners joining all the time. 8-) .....

...............Kentucky Steve .....................