Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
van
Club Member
Club Member

HAPPY VETERANS DAY

Post by van »

Wishing all who served a Happy Veterans day,Thanks for your service.So many gave so much inso little time,today is our day :D
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY

Post by rusty »

Thank You to all that keep our great country safe.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Amen! Lord knows that the men and women who have gave all they had to give us this great country aren't recognized nearly enough. So please know that there are a lot of us out here who appreciate your sacrifices every day... not just one day a year.

I know there are veterans here among us. If anyone wants to list their service here, I think it is an appropriate time and place. Personally, I am an Army puke.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

United States Army
Sergeant E-5
1969-71

Took boot at Fort Lewis, AIT 05B at Fort Ord CA. Because I could type the CO asked me to type out some Article 15's and he decided to keep me there, lasted for 22 months. We were a radio operator company and trained the personnel, it was not a real happy time in my life. I am grateful but at the same time don't feel like I deserved it when I saw so many kids my age getting shipped to Germany then Nam. Then there were the few who made it back got busted for drug use or anything that would take them into another world. That's the short story.

I applaud any Vet who served our Great Country :!:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/