Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Welcome BusCrazyinFL

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Welcome BusCrazyinFL

Post by Dreamscape »

Hi Manny,

Glad you made it here! Please take the time and tell us about you and your Eagle. Start your own project thread and have at it. Even if it's done, show it off. We who are still in the building process like to drool and get ideas. ;)
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: Welcome BusCrazyinFL

Post by rusty »

Welcome Manny I hope you find our site interesting and helpfull. I hope our paths will cross would like to meet you in person. If ever you are in Colorado stop and see us. We have a place to park a bus for a day or two. We cannot get to Florida this year maybe next year. We have family down there.

Thank You Wayne
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Welcome Manny. Glad you joined us. I have to say, I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something about that Eagle that I love! I hope to see more of it in a Project thread soon.

Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Manny whazz up,and welcome.Like every one else on the board I would like to see more flicks of that awesome bus of yours,look foward to it.good luck Van 8-)
buscrazyinFL
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F385289
Bus Model: 1972 Eagle 05
Vin # 8851

Post by buscrazyinFL »

Thank you all for all the kind words. I think I will be spending most of my time here on this board. I'm tire of the bashing on other boards about our Eagles. My bus is a 1970 Eagle05. It was once a Trailways bus, in fact, the bottom is still painted red...I think that is neat. In 1988 it was professionally converted by Hercules coach out of KY. The roof was raised, the exterior was completely re-skinned, and it has new caps front and back. The interior is solid oak and well built. It has leather furniture only four years old and is very clean. I have done some modifications myself - mostly mechanical. I have a lot of pics. I have owned this Eagle only two years, and this is my first bus. I think I did pretty good considering I really did not know much about buses, even though I tried to do my homework. Since I've had my bus, I have learned a lot and met a lot of good bus people. I drove tractor trailers for UPS so I do have experience driving heavy equipment on the road. I just love my Eagle! Hopefully I will get to meet some of you guys at a rally. PS: I have owned my own business since 1991. I'm a certified locksmith.
Manny & Darlene's
1972 Silver Eagle 05
VIN # 8851
8V71 / HT740 4 Speed Automatic
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Good to see you over here, Manny and welcome aboard, you will soon find out how rewarding it is to talk over Eagles in an open forum like here. Beautifull bus you have there too. Looking forward to more pics soon....

.................Kentucky Steve....................
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Hi Manny,

Please start your own project thread, so you can have a place to call home and post everything you want about your beautiful Eagle.

Just use a special name as the title and post it all there.

Glad to see your previous post, no Eagle bashing here!

Take Care,
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Welcome Manny, Our club is going to have a rally in Beaux Bridge La. in May of 09. That is a little pull for you but if you can make it you will be able to meet some of our club members. Keep an eye on this site for more information. Someone will post when more details are worked out. Enjoy this site a lot of down to earth people on it.

Thank You Wayne
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Well thats it I think I have had enough eagle bashing that I can handle also,and will also remain permenantly here now that I've pulled my acount from the other hourd(I mean board :roll: ),Kinda like the new congress in there .Well movin right along manny,manny ,manny that is a bitchin(I can say that right? ;) )eagle you have and I look foward to any pics you post along with the tales of adventure:) good luck