Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Wanted: Side Window (Pass Front) 1969 05

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Wanted: Side Window (Pass Front) 1969 05

Post by MrBreeze »

Im Looking For The Passenger Side. Front Side Window For A 1969 Eagle 05. This Is The Slanted Window.(Mine Has A Crack) I Figure It Would Be Best To Find The Complete Unit With Frame. It Just Seems Like It Would Be Easier To Change The Whole Unit. How Hard Are These To Install?
Any Help Would Be Great..
10-4
JOHN
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: Wanted: Side Window (Pass Front) 1969 05

Post by Dreamscape »

Hi John,

I also have a small crack in the driver side slanted window. I would like to find one myself. Our glass has a gradient greenish tint, which does not match since I installed new Hehr dual pane sliders in the lounge and bedroom. I'm unemployed, so cheap is good!

They are not that hard to remove, just take out the screws on the inside beauty ring, carefully using a straight screwdriver prying the frame out from the outside. I did it myself, they are not that heavy. Just make sure your ladder is on a solid surface.

Good Luck!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Wanted: Side Window (Pass Front) 1969 05

Post by MrBreeze »

Thanks Paul. It Really Isnt That Big Of A Deal.But,After Seeing A Few Buses Here On The Club I Figure I Better Get On The Ball. Little Things Like That Drive Me Crazy.The Guy I Bought The Bus From Told Me He Had Another Window He Would Give Me When I Went To Florida To Buy The Bus. But Once I Paid For The Bus SUDDENLEY He Didnt Have One.(funny how that works) He Also Was Going To Give Me Another (extra) Set Of Bumper Ends.He Even Showed Them To Me.But Once Paid The Story Changed And He Said They Were Promised To Someone Else.!!.
WOW...Had To Get That Off My Chest.

Well,Maybe Someone Here In Colorado Has One Laying Around I Can Buy? You Never Know.Also Could Use A Passenger Front Bumper End. Mine Has A Couple Large Dents...Drives Me Crazy.Its The First Thing I See When Im Walking Towards The Bus.

SO....Im Still Looking For That Window.

Again THANKS Paul. If I Find Two Windows I Will Let You Know.
10-4-....10-4

JOHN
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500