Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Complete Dash Gauges From a Newel Coach

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
eaglebus8920
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F294729
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 20
40 ft
6v92 DDEC II Allision HT 748R
6" Roof Raise, 2 slides outs , center door entry.

Complete Dash Gauges From a Newel Coach

Post by eaglebus8920 »

I have for sale a complete dash gauge set from a Newel Coach. All the gauges are VDO. The gauges are front air, rear air, electronic speedo, trans oil, volts, RPM, fuel, engine oil pressure, and water temp. They are like new and no scratches on the lens. The outside rim is black in color with white print. I am asking $200.00 for the complete set. See the pictures below. You can email here or at eaglebus8920@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking

Duane
St. Louis, Missouri

89 Eagle Model 20
6V92 DDEC II Allison HT748R

Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Complete Dash Gauges From a Newel Coach

Post by Songman »

Hey Duane,

I don't suppose you know anything about availability of sending units for these gauges, do you? Some of them, like the air, could probably wire in to the existing units but others will probably require VDO sensors.

Anyway... put me down for these as well as the steering wheel that we already talked about.

Thanks,
Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, www.egauges.com for VDO stuff doesn't the NJ model 20 have VDO gauges like the rest of the Eagles Good luck
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Clifford, it may very well be that way. I didn't really pay attention. That would be great if the gauges would work with the existing senders.

Duane, Sorry I missed your call last night. My wife bought me a Wii for my birthday and we were bowling all night! :lol:
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Clifford, my bus does have VDO Eagle guages for Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Volts, and Trans Temp. They are cool with the little Eagles on them. My speedo is a Dixson. And I have that dual air pressure gauge that has no brand on it. I would love to have all the gauges with the little Eagle on them but they are a little out of my price range at this point. Too many other things I need to put money in at this point.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Dale I have an extra fuel gauge with the little Eagle on it you can have if needed,by the way I have a Dixson speedometer and tach on mine also
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Dale ,I plan on changing ours to digital(dakota) later down the road when We change out the dash,if your ready for them then I'll let you get mine ok.I'm planning on doing a hand laid fiberglass ,one off dash,to house all the electronics . Van
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

By the way mine all have the little birdy on them 8-)
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Clifford, Van.. I appreciate that. I do like the little Eagles.

Duane, I said I would take them and I will if no one else steps up. I don't like backing down on my word. But if any of you other guys need some gauges, feel free.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Okay guys... Duane has allowed me to bow out since Clifford and Van have the gauges I need with the Eagles on them. (Nice guy!)

So these are available. Someone should grab them up at this price before they go to eBay.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN