Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

FOR THE HARLEY RIDERS IN THE GROUP

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
van
Club Member
Club Member

FOR THE HARLEY RIDERS IN THE GROUP

Post by van »

I have a sissy bar with the quick disconnect docking system hardware for the twin cam tour models up to 08,had to get a new one for my 09. Cleaning up the shop,and need it gone, It's free and needs a good home. I don't know the weight , just cover the shipping and it's yours.The condition is like new and in the box waiting for a new home on your bike. contact me if you are interested.thank you
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: FOR THE HARLEY RIDERS IN THE GROUP

Post by Songman »

Hey Van,

Throw all those parts together that you are needing to get rid of and see how close you can get to building me a new bike! haha

That's a nice offer. I'm sure someone will appreciate it.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Re: FOR THE HARLEY RIDERS IN THE GROUP

Post by Eagle Andy »

Hey Van ,
Look over in the corner of the garage you see that springer sittin there ? you know the one Iam talking about I'll pay the shipping on that LOL 8-)
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481