Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1989 MODEL 15 (no longer for sale, Thank You)

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: 1989 MODEL 15 FOR SALE

Post by van »

Thank you Jerry and all who have expressed their best wishes and prayers ,it means a lot to us.It is undoubtedly this kind of kinship that touches ones heart and believe me it has done wonders to help me stay focused during these hard times .I haven't spent much quality time with the big guy upstairs lately ,just caught up in the rat race of life I suppose ,and He more than anyone knows my heart,and things will always happen that will remind me of who really is behind the big wheel :lol: .All kidding aside, you guys have been the most benevolent, and compassionate group of folks and I am proud to say we are friends.
We are not giving up the ship just quite yet, on the contrary I haven't had a chance to put my mark on this bus yet :lol: ;) ,but there is still hope.

Down (on one knee :( ),but not out for the count(yet),besides isn't there suppose to be some fat person screaming :lol: , or was that singing :lol:,well I haven't heard neither.So all's quiet on the home front right now .thanks again,but don't stop praying,please :) .

On a wing and a prayer ;)
Van :)
Last edited by van on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Mellis
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F406126
Bus Model: 1982 Eagle 10

Re: 1989 MODEL 15 FOR SALE

Post by John Mellis »

Van,
Here's a few words to a song that I sing that helps me know that I know that I know that I know:

"In just six days the hands of GOD created all of this,

what HE'S been working on since HE'S been gone I don't plan to miss!"

With all that we marvel everwhere we look that came together in six days I know I'm gonna be blown away with that which is yet to come!!!
John & Tara Mellis
Bowman, SC
1982 Eagle Model 10 DD 6V92 Allison Auto
It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...
bcreining

Re: 1989 MODEL 15 FOR SALE (MAYBE)

Post by bcreining »

Is this bus still for sale?
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hello Bart, sorry for the late response,but as of present day we are going to make an attemptTo get the 15 back on the road.Keep an eye out though,as there are a lot of coaches available now, and will most likely only increase.Wish you the best of luck in your search and I know that it cannot be emphasized enough, have the prospective bus checked by someone well versed in Eagles it will save you some serious dough and heart ache in the future. God Bless and Happy Hunting :D
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Van,

It sounds like you are going to give it a go, that's great.

May I suggest that you modify your title to reflect that, so you are not bugged unnecessarily. You can always change it back if the circumstances change.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Thanks paul,I would have liked to have removed it altogether,Had it not contained so many wonderful comments, from so many wonderful members.The prayers are helping by the way,keep em' coming :D
Cheryl and I have been very busy lately re-grouping from this past years fiscal roller coaster ride we've been on, good news is we keep the bus and plan for our future of full timing. Cheryl (in as little as 2 weeks)will be come a work at home representative of her firm :D ,saving countless dollars on commuting back and fourth in to vegas. Me,well lets just say I had to make some tough decisions (all good by the way)in that I have given up riding my harley for a season ,need the break any who :lol: .Now we can get down to the business of squaring away old debts,building the Eagle and getting back to the simplicity of full timing , the way it was for Cheryl and I 10 years ago,can't wait! :D
Van & Cheryl
binkey
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404489
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle model 15

Post by binkey »

Thank you to all who have kept us in their prayers and continuous support. When it is your dream the good Lord makes a way, although the detours are always the hardest part! It will also be a big plus working from home. Keep up the prayers!

Cheryl
busdriver58
Bus Model: 1969/05 and 1964/01

Re: 1989 MODEL 15 (no longer for sale, Thank You)

Post by busdriver58 »

These are greats news!
Julio & Julieta Pérez

1969 05 #7810
8V92 DD / HT-740 Allison
1964 01 #6469
8v71 DD / 4 Speed
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Hey Brother , Great news. He will only give us as much as he knows we can handle and it is always in his time not ours. Good Luck looking forward to seeing you both in the Quartzite .
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Van-

So, now we need to see that smoker at Quartzsite this year. . .either smoker is good (Detroit or Shovelhead)!

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA