Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Air Step

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Air Step

Post by luvrbus »

I have decided not to us my air step if any of you guys need one it has grease zerts and is curved to match the door on a Eagle make me a offer I don't know how to post photos ( Gary been waiting for 2 years for photos) of it but it would cost a bundel to ship now but I can bring it to Quartzsite. thanks the step is already sold
Last edited by luvrbus on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: Air Step

Post by rusty »

Clifford I might be interested. My 15 has one but I still might take yours if it is in better shape. Do think we could trade for some cigars?

wayne
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Wayne, Sonnie already has spoken for it guess who is paying the frieght I am going to deliver it to Texas but I'll get even
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Clifford,

When are going to do that?

Maybe you could pick up the satellite receiver I'm getting from Sonnie, swing by here and pick up the ProHeat X45 and take it to Don Fairchild at Quarzsite. Doesn't look good for us going..........again....... :(
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Paul, the journey begains today we don''t plan anything but here what I have going on .we are going to meet Cole and Big John in Big Bend SAT at the cook off,then to Sonnies maybe by Tue,the kids for a week at Belton,down to Brownsville for a while,back to the place in Anahuac and no telling how long we will be there (sonja's heaven)then I can head your way with the dish and pickup the pro heat Don never gave me an answer on picking it up for him.With all that is going on in your and Becky lives now it is hard to make plans but the day will come,I know David Brighton is heart broken about the rally he has had his Eagle for over a year and the only place he has driven it is to Mike Wilson for a paint job and I had to pick it up for him retirement does have benifits but no money good luck
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Damn, guys sorry could one of you move the post to where it belongs thanks