Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Looking for bogie spindle 85/md10

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Lilawasta
Bus Model: 85/Eagle/md10/

Looking for bogie spindle 85/md10

Post by Lilawasta »

What more is there to say? I hit a curb and bent my bogie spindle on the passenger side. Times are tough but I still need to replace it.
Terry
916-752-6688
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Looking for bogie spindle 85/md10

Post by Songman »

Glad you made it to the forum, Terry. I have asked several guys about spindles for you and they are looking. Everyone is down in Louisiana having fun right now but I bet we can come up with something after the festivities.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
SmoothJazz

Re: Looking for bogie spindle 85/md10

Post by SmoothJazz »

Terry,

Try Franky Goodson at Goodson Bus Sales. He may have a good used spindle as he parts out buses from time to time. His number is 828-428-4102. New spindles are very expensive, somewhere in the $400-$500 range or more. Make sure you get a Rockwell spindle and not a Carlson. Eagle had a recall in the early 80's because the Carlson spindles were breaking and causing buses to lose their entire bogie wheel. Very dangerous! Good Luck.
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.