Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

**SOLD** 1998 Eagle Model 15 with Detroit Series 60 engine

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
yggm
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F437339
Bus Model: 1998 Eagle 15

**SOLD** 1998 Eagle Model 15 with Detroit Series 60 engine

Post by yggm »

Drive side outside
Drive side outside
Passenger side outside
Passenger side outside
Inside bus seats and dinettes
Inside bus seats and dinettes
Dinette setup as 2 bunks (sleeps 40
Dinette setup as 2 bunks (sleeps 40
Restroom
Restroom
Storage Bay
Storage Bay
Series 60 Engine
Series 60 Engine
engine 6586.jpg (70.7 KiB) Viewed 3431 times
Placard
Placard
For more pictures go to: http://www.houses-for-rent-the-woodland ... eagle-bus/

This bus is a 1998 Eagle Model 15 with a 470 hp Detroit Series 60 engine. This bus was factory built with the configuration it has now and with the Detroit series 60 engine, thus the interior and engine is original and is not a conversion or retrofit. The bus is 102 inches wide and 40 feet long and has approximately 330,000 miles.This bus was a special order charter bus, and has never been a line haul bus. Factory full coach sound and PA system. Factory installed inverter to run the DVD monitors, and other 120 volt appliances such as chargers, fans, etc. This particular bus has 10 dinette styled tables with four cup holders per table.rather than all forward facing seats. Each dinette makes a set of bunk beds that sleeps 4. The beauty of this configuration is that you can have intimate groups yet still be able to seat 40 passengers.

GREAT FEATURES:
Custom-built Bus with rare and legendary 470 HP Detroit Series 60 engine...this is the good one! ( unmolested, pre particulate filter)
Allison World five-speed automatic transmission
Two stage Jake Brake
Over-the-road AC
Striping is painted not decals (full body paint)
Restroom
Sink with drain that can be filled with ice to keep drinks cold
Approximately seventy-five percent left on brakes
New belts
New idler pulley bearing
New fuel filters
New oil filter
Three new batteries
Fresh oil change
Factory laminated electrical manual that came with the bus
Storage Cabinets front and rear
Overhead Storage the full length of bus on both sides
Massive under dinette storage full length of bus both sides
Ample storage in baggage bays
Baggage bays approximately eight feet wide by three feet tall by fourteen feet long
Auxiliary Webasto diesel-fired heater
Window curtains
Factory-installed shore power connection for interior bus lights (won't use battery power)
Seats 40 and if wanted, sleeps 40
Dinettes are easily removable for conversion or more space
Eight Alcoa aluminum wheels
Locking baggage bays
Stored inside of insulated facility in Tyler Texas
Drives extremely well...my wife and daughter drive this bus

I will be glad to facetime any portion of the bus if you are out of town and of course show the bus in person if you come to Tyler.

Price: $28,000
Email Michael at 98eagleseries60@gmail.com or call 832-889-9242.
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Re: For Sale 1998 Eagle Model 15 with Detroit Series 60 engi

Post by beltguy »

OK folks, I usually post a link to these ads on our Website in a timely manner. However, I am going to be a bit selfish on this one. It looks like an exceptional buy and I want to give the forum members a shot at it before I make the website post. The website "for sale" gets a lot of hits from the general public.

I will make the post in a couple of days, so all you folks looking for Eagle buses better look at this one.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
yggm
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F437339
Bus Model: 1998 Eagle 15

Re: For Sale 1998 Eagle Model 15 with Detroit Series 60 engi

Post by yggm »

This bus is no longer for sale!
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Re: **SOLD** 1998 Eagle Model 15 with Detroit Series 60 engi

Post by beltguy »

Thank you for letting us know.

I apologize that I did not get a link to this post on our website, but it looks like you got the job done.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.