Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Anybody know this bus for sale?

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Anybody know this bus for sale?

Post by Songman »

The description says it is a Model 15 built on a new 1989 shell. Not a bad deal for someone with $89k sitting around.

For some reason I can't see the taper in the front that makes this a 15. Maybe it is just the angle of the pictures.

More pictures at http://www.brownrv.com/inventory/?level=album&id=69
It is located in Rogers, Arkansas.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Anybody know this bus for sale?

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, I don't know who has owned the bus for the last 10 years but it was converted for the prez of Pligram's Pride Chicken in Springdale Ar.It is a model 15, Wagoner Tours in Wagoner OK did the maintanice for years good luck

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

It's a beautiful bus. I love the layout of the front lounge. Wish they had some more pictures of the rest of the bus though.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Dale,I think that was one of the few Marathon converted, I know it wasn't Country Coach but is a level floor good luck
travlinman
Bus Model: PD4106

Post by travlinman »

That one was on our list for a long time for a few reasons. It has really low total coach miles as it was converted when new. It also has a factory roof raise! I spent a lot of time on the phone with the current owner trying to get more photos of the bus, for some reason he would never send them to me. So I gave up on that one! My feeling was that something was not right with that bus, just a feeling thats all.

Steve
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Steve,

Was the Brown's RV you were dealing with? This bus is brand new on their website. As a matter of fact, they have added the price and description since I first found it.

I have also written to them asking for more pictures and asked for specific areas I would like to see.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Is there another link for the description?I looked thru the list I have for the 89 production list and didn't see any produced as shells ,a couple of demonstrator buses where there though.Mine is a 90,40-15 this one looks widened,any one have some #'s for it?
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

It's a motor home shell with a flat floor Van see the space between the bottom of the windsheid and the siding a dead give away for a motor home shell and some entertainer shells 8 inches difference from yours.FWIW very few records will pop up for the MH bus, the entertainers and special order Eagles.Sliver Eagle has the ones for seated coaches and Dan has the best records for the entertainers,MH and the special orders in his file at home good luck
travlinman
Bus Model: PD4106

Post by travlinman »

Songman

Not sure if I was speaking with Brown's RV. I found that Eagle on the Horizon Coach web site and they passed me on to the owner, I think he was in Missouri. Very nice gentleman but he just could not get it together to send me photos. He mentioned that he had a number of coaches that he was trying to sell, perhaps he got his act together and that is now Browns RV? If you do happen to get more photos, post them here if you have a chance.

Steve