Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Roadmaster Falcon 5250 Stainless Steel TowBar Assy

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
eaglebus8920
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F294729
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 20
40 ft
6v92 DDEC II Allision HT 748R
6" Roof Raise, 2 slides outs , center door entry.

Roadmaster Falcon 5250 Stainless Steel TowBar Assy

Post by eaglebus8920 »

I have a used Roadmaster Falcon 5250 Stainless Steel Tow Bar for sale. I have decided not to tow a vehicle behind the Ealge, so up for sale it goes. Included are 2 safety cables the locks for security and a tow bracket for a Jeep Wrangler or most all other Jeeps. If you can build an Eagle I am sure you can modify this for most any other vehicle. The shipping cost will be whatever it cost me to send it to you.

This is the tow brackets for a Jeep Wrangler.

This is the safety cables, they have never been used.

This is the complete tow bar assy.

This just a pictures to show you the brand name of the tow bar.

This is another picture of the bracket assy for the Jeep Wrangler.

I am asking $400.00 for all of it, plus whatever the shipping cost would be. Leave me a message here or at
eaglebus8920 at yahoo.com.

Thank you for looking

Duane & Cheryl
89 Eagle Model 20
6V 92 TA