Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1989 Eagle Model 15 For Sale

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
PAmodel15
Club Member
Club Member
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 15

1989 Eagle Model 15 For Sale

Post by PAmodel15 »

Hey all, I just put up my Model 15 for sale on ebay. I did a poor job of inspecting the bus when I bought it and got bit. Most of the frame damage was covered in fresh undercoat so I was unable to see it. Any questions please feel free to contact me. The reserve is set at $10,000, HA HA! It might not sell but it will be on ebay a long time. When you see the ad you will know what I mean. Here is the link..

PAModel15
Jack Weigand
Mountain Top PA
1989 Model 15
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: 1989 Eagle Model 15 For Sale

Post by Dreamscape »

Jack,

I fixed your ebay link. In the future to post anything from ebay, click on the ebay box above the message box, copy the item number from ebay, not the url, and paste it between the ebay code boxes. If you click on Edit on your original post above you can see how it's done.

Good Luck! ;)
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Jack, you certainly presented the bus with a honest description.

I doubt that the bidding will go beyond $3-5K, if that.

I still feel that small claims court is a good option. You could recoup $8K of your purchase price and make Easter take the bus back.

I also think that I would get the BBB involved if you have reasonable documentation that they overtly hid the damage.

We need to make vendors like this pay for their fraudulent business practice.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
PAmodel15
Club Member
Club Member

Post by PAmodel15 »

I agree. I did file a BBc Claim. I have a few things in store. I happen to to be a Google savant and I believe I will have a nice web page that will be number one when searching for Easter Bus. I am sure I will prevale in this case.
PAModel15
Jack Weigand
Mountain Top PA
1989 Model 15
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Well, the bidding was about what I had guessed ($3,950). Actually, that is a bit higher than I really thought, given the honest description.

Jack, what is your next step?

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by beltguy »

I see that Jack listed it again:

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

LOL I believe Bobby is in for more than he bargain for keep it up Jack

Clifford
PAmodel15
Club Member
Club Member

Post by PAmodel15 »

Hey Guys,
You won,t believe the people that have contacted me that Bobby Easter has cheated. I have a list of over a dozen, most all willing to allow me to publish their stories. My next step is to put up a new web site dedicated to informing the public about his activities.

As amazing as this might seem I was contacted by a Christian Evangelist that told me Bobby Easter tried to succer into a bum bus.

A high placed reporter of a television show has also contacted me about Easters. I can't say too much about, don't want to spoil the surprise , HA HA!

I will keep you all up to date.
Thanks for your interest and encouragement. For me it is not about my situation, I just don't want anyone else stung.
PAModel15
Jack Weigand
Mountain Top PA
1989 Model 15
Oilslick
Bus Model: 1987 MCI-9 Sold!
1989 MCI 102A2 Sold!
1982 Eagle Model 10 Sold!
1988 Eagle Model 20 GSA Sold!
1981 Eagle Model 10 Entertainer

Post by Oilslick »

I get tickled reading his ebay adds. My five year old can spell better than that. LOL! As unprofessional as unprofessional can get!!! I almost bought a bus from him. Whew! Glad I didn't!!! :D
Kevin B. Jones
Busless
PAmodel15
Club Member
Club Member

Post by PAmodel15 »

Hey All,

Well I guess I am going to jump in with both feet, HA HA! Obviously the bus is not going to sell so what the heck, I am going to keep it and convert it. I have been talking with Eric Brown and he is pretty convinced I can get this thing drivable.

I am going to start on the process of titling it as a motor home here in PA. I got all of the info from the DMV but if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to toss them in. After that I am going to drive it down to Eric's' and let him look it over.

Then I plan to travel to the first Eagles Intl event I can so my wife and I can meet you all.
PAModel15
Jack Weigand
Mountain Top PA
1989 Model 15