Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Ramco mirrors

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
gearhead
Bus Model: 1968 silver eagle #7591

Ramco mirrors

Post by gearhead »

I have a set of Ramcos and one extra complete with mounts and arms from my 68 05 eagle,they are 12 volt heated, 2 with the extra mirror mounted on top,the other is standard,all need mirror glass replaced but should be available out there,If you have stock mirrors you will love the ramcos they sure make towing and normal driving easier.make me an offer located in wisconsin 715-281-0737
67eaglenewbie
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle Conversion 01 with a 05 front cap

Re: Ramco mirrors

Post by 67eaglenewbie »

Are the Mirrors still for sale and what are you asking for them i would hate to make an offer as i'm a cheap A!! i;m not even sure what mirror glass for them would cost

Thanks John B
gearhead

Post by gearhead »

they need glass replace and should be no problem, i still have them and know they are expensive new..what you thinking?
John Mellis
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F406126
Bus Model: 1982 Eagle 10

Post by John Mellis »

Gearhead,
Are the mirrors chrome or satin finish? And do they have the Eagle on the body?
John & Tara Mellis
Bowman, SC
1982 Eagle Model 10 DD 6V92 Allison Auto
It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...
gearhead

Post by gearhead »

they are ramco polished alluminum