Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Trying to help a Friend, Fred Hobe sell his MCI-8

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Trying to help a Friend, Fred Hobe sell his MCI-8

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to help out a great friend and busnut friend to many of us busnuts. Fred is one of the first bus converters that did bus conversions as a hobby & also as a business for others. Fred has sadly choosen chose to sell his bus and it has all the anemities you could ask for and I am sure a price that all of us wishes they could of paid for their conversion, including me.

Fred has a website for his conversion process that others can use and also you can get an idea what is inside of his bus for a newbie in particular.

Here is Fred's conversion website.

http://users.cwnet.com/thall/fredhobe.htm

The only information I personally have on Fred's bus is:
1977 MCI-8
Raised Roof
New Engine
Bus is ready for any length of travel needed, Immediately.

Please call Fred at his residence for information on bus and price at (1-850-673-8446)

Thanks for allowing me to post this if it is allowed that is.
GaryLee
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Trying to help a Friend, Fred Hobe sell his MCI-8

Post by luvrbus »

Fred has been a friend for years to some of us Eagle guys he showed me how to raise a roof with no help on a Eagle years ago.To bad he was a MCI owner lol

Clifford