Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

front and rear Eagle emblems/SS Piano hinge needed

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
van
Club Member
Club Member

front and rear Eagle emblems/SS Piano hinge needed

Post by van »

Is there anyone headed for the Q rally have any Eagle emblems(front and rear),have been trying to reach IBP to purchase new one's with little luck,Also interested in enough stainless steel hinge to convert my double entrance door to a single(model 15),also needed ,a comfy front seat for cheryl to ride in(just curious),thanks all and be safe in your travels.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: front and rear Eagle emblems/SS Piano hinge needed

Post by Songman »

Van,

Before you grab a piano hinge you might want to check out KY Steve's blog. I was wanting to use an MCI-style hinge on my doors and Steve's is very close. Actually his is better. More Prevost-style I think. The MCI has a hinge at the top and a pivot point at the bottom. Steve's is hinges top and bottom. It's a little more work but I think it is worth it. I'm not a fan of piano hinges.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

If I had the luxury of being able to engineer them that way I would have to agree ,steves design is very trick and functional but for right now a set of swinging cafe doors would be a step in the right direction(I hate my double doors :lol: ).
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

At least you have a door!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

And don't forget the roof too. :lol: .But than I'm an ol biker, I could do with out either,want to trade,we like the open air at any speed. 8-)
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Hmmm... Let me think it over...

OKAY! Come on over and get it. I'll even throw in all the sides, windows, and caps!

(I'll refrain from the joke about needing the extra 6"!)
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN