Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1977 Silver Eagle Looks like new **SOLD**

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Bustyme
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: 398939
Bus Model: 1966 Eagle 01, 8V92TA, HT-740, Stock width & height (FOR SALE (805) 238-7122)
1983 Eagle 10, 8V92TA, HT-740, 102" wide 7" roof raise

Re: 1977 Silver Eagle Looks like new

Post by Bustyme »

What did the bus end up selling for? Anyone know?
longjohn
Bus Model: Dont have a bus yet

Re: 1977 Silver Eagle Looks like new **SOLD**

Post by longjohn »

Wow what a great looking bus. Clifford was right ,i wish i had seen this sooner,have not been on site much lately. produce is running got to ride with markets :) If i had saw this could have shot over and took a look! nice, nice bus.God luck to the new owner hope they become forum members!.............lj