Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1964 Silver Eagle Model 01 #6555

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
shaynemartin
FMCA #: F416993
Bus Model: 1964 Tidwell Silver Eagle International
Model 01

Post by shaynemartin »

Unfortunately its come to this....our hearts are broken at the thought, but we have no options.
For Sale:

1964 Silver Eagle Model 01 #6555 Conversion
15 spd split shift tranny, detroit engine, runs and drives, has almost new tires all around, remodel is more than half done. Check out our thread under project eagles for more info of what we've done as well as lots of pics.
Kitchen and bath have new laminate flooring, some new carpet, on-demand hot water heater, fridge, no stove (we pulled the old one)
Work still needs to be done, but she's a beauty.
Hope we can find her a new home with someone who will love her the way we do.
After getting layed-off and my service dog needing surgery....this is where we are.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Need to sell ASAP...........$9000 /OBO

Everyone here at Eagles has been a blessing and will be greatly missed.

email to shaeaustin at yahoo dot com or you can call Don at 541 two five one 4899.
Shayne and Don
P.O. Box 1024
Brookings, Oregon 97415
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Re: 1964 Silver Eagle Model 01 #6555

Post by beltguy »

Shayne and Don, I am so sorry to hear that you have given up on your Eagle.

For those wanting to look at it, here is the link:

http://www.eaglesinternational.net/foru ... f=9&t=1728

It looks like you guys had a great start. I wish we could all come out to Oregon and have an Eagle raising.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.