Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Looking for 05G a/c compressor

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Justin Griffith
Bus Model: 72/05. 8V71N/4-speed, added Power steering. RV/Entertainer
85/10 6V92TA/HT740, Entertainer Coach

Looking for 05G a/c compressor

Post by Justin Griffith »

I am looking for a a/c compressor to fit a model 10. It is shaft driven and uses an electric clutch to unload, so a model 01 or 05 will not work (UNLESS SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING I DON'T). It is for a friends bus I am working on. His has the shaft seal leaking, one of the unloaders not working, and it is getting noisy. This compressor would need a overhaul and I am just not up to doing that. I am looking for a used or rebuilt unit for him. This is the one with the "oval" heads on it.

Jefferson has one, but as usual he wants me to try to find one cheaper...................

Thanks,
Justin
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Looking for 05G a/c compressor

Post by Songman »

Call Bob at Dallas Hermetics - (800) 647-2665

They sell rebuilt with a warranty for $1656. They are probably who other sellers get them from.

The bus could have had 37cfm or 41cfm. Get the 41 because the better flow is a good upgrade and it won't hurt any other parts of the system either. You will need to know if you have a hub mounted clutch or a shaft mounted clutch. That is the difference.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Might check B&B.
silvereaglejerry15
Bus Model: [IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/silvereaglejerry15/DSCI1881-2.jpg[/IMG]
1988 Model 15

Post by silvereaglejerry15 »

I have one on my coach that i have disconnected due to the condenser was stolen out of the bus the day before we bought it, we had it checked out and it works fine. Clutch and all is there. if your interested send me a message or call me at (912) 288-4612, I'll take an offer on it plus shipping . oh by the way it has also already been changed to 134 A.

Thanks
Jerry
Justin Griffith
Bus Model: 72/05. 8V71N/4-speed, added Power steering. RV/Entertainer
85/10 6V92TA/HT740, Entertainer Coach

Post by Justin Griffith »

I have this resolved. Thanks for all the help gang.

Sorry it took me so long to edit the thread.