Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

For Sale - Left over Eagle parts from Michaud

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

For Sale - Left over Eagle parts from Michaud

Post by Songman »

Wayne received an e-mail the other day from the owner of the former Michaud Bus Lines. I think we have all seen pictures of their buses. Below is a partial list of parts they have for Eagles:

3 - new Eagle fenders
2 – new fender frames
1 – new front corner bumper #05-1537-403
3 – good used front corner bumpers
1 – refinished rear center bumper for 05 or 10
1 – used rear center 05 or 10 with rusty steel frame backing (SS is perfect)
1 – used upper center 05 or 10 looks real good
1 – used lower center 05 or 10 SS looks great but rusty steel under frame
2 – good rear corner 05 or 10 bumpers
1 – right side rear view mirror for model 10
4 – good used roof escape hatches
6 – mounted (steel Budd wheels) almost new 11Rx24.5 steering tires
1 – box with several used marker, directional, back-up and stop light lenses
Also:
1 – rebuilt Bosch alternator for the twin set-up on Series 60 or Cummins for MCI, Van Hool or Prevost
And lots of other parts that they didn’t have time to itemize.

Their contact info is:
James R. "Spike" Michaud
Michaud Bus Appraisals, LLC
Toll Free: 1-877-MICHAUD (642-4283)
P: 603-679-2080
F: 603-679-2890
E: spike at BusAppraiser.com
http://www.BusAppraiser.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Re: For Sale - Left over Eagle parts from Michaud

Post by MrBreeze »

Thank You For Posting This Mr Songman And Also Wayne For Sharing.

I Just Got Of The Phone With The Legend "SPIKE" At Michaud. Very Nice Guy Who Talked My Ear Off About The Old Days And The Bus Industry In General.......

Kinda Hard To Believe That There Are So....Many Bus Nutts In This World. I Use To Think I Was The Only One !!

Anyway.......No Need To Call About The Front Bumper Corners That They Had For Sale...... I Am Getting Those. The Price Is One I Couldnt Pass Up. I Am Waiting For A Price List On More Of The Parts........My Poor Wife :lol:

Maybe When I Replace My Dented (Pass) Bumper Corner I Might Feel Better About Showing My Bus........It Just Drives Me MAD About The Dents In That Corner. ( Im Still Mad At The Guy Who Sold Me The Bus )...You Know The Story.....Bumpers Are Nice....NO DENTS !!! Drive 2000 Miles To Find Dents That Cant Be Fixed !!!! I Outta!!!! Drives Me MAD !!!!
Enough........ ( Blood Pressure Is Up )

Again...... Thanks Guys

MrBreeze
JOHN
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500