Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

NEED HELP

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
67eaglenewbie
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle Conversion 01 with a 05 front cap

NEED HELP

Post by 67eaglenewbie »

hey guys i need some help i was suppose to leave in the morning but thanks to WW WILLIAMS in hillard ohio i'm not able to as when i did my pre trip i noticed the passenger side drive axle was leaking fluid and as i just had that worked on in tuscon AZ at WW williams i was my understanding they would cover it being repaired but the guys here took there sweet time and ordering the parts that i had to inform them where to get and the part they orderd was the wrong part so this morning they got the right part but to my disbelief they had not even looked at it yet and at 6:30 P.M. i got a call saying that the hub was bad and the bearing race had fallon out and they could not find the part { NO SH:T } as it's a little late so now if any one knows where to get a passenger drive axle hub the part # they gave me was 333E707 not sure if is right as the number in my book is diffrent but if anyone knows where i could find one i would be greatfull

614-657-3313 JOHN BROWN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: NEED HELP

Post by luvrbus »

John, that is a 01 parts number and is going to be a bear to find Jefferson is going to be your best bet and that won't happen till Mon 405-272-0213 talk to Ed he may have a used one if not take it some place that rebuilds the hub I don't know one in your area but there is probably one around

good luck
Clifford
67eaglenewbie
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle Conversion 01 with a 05 front cap

Re: NEED HELP

Post by 67eaglenewbie »

Thanks clifford i was going to give ed a call thats who i had williams call for the other parts it would have been nice if they had taken a look at the bus and this would have been done by now but they dropped the ball .

so you mention that they can be rebuilt ? what type of shop would rebuild hubs ?

boy this is no way to start a vacation now were burning up my wifes vacation days on top of my daughter is ready to pop out a new grandbaby
and thanks again John Brown