Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Model 10 front suspension on eBay

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Model 10 front suspension on eBay

Post by Songman »

I don't know anything about this but saw it on eBay so thought I would post it in case someone can use it.

The guy's name is Wayne and he is in Missouri. He has lots of Eagle stuff for sale so check his other auctions. He says in one ad that he has a 45' Eagle he just put a Series 60 in. Is this someone we know?
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Model 10 front suspension on eBay

Post by luvrbus »

I thought everybody knew preacher Dale he has been around Eagles a long time started I 44 bus sales then sold, Bryon ,Wayne and others here know him well
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Wayne StOnge. He is the guy that rode in the front of Mel Leggs Eagle and ran the throttle when he broke down on the way home from Branson.

Thank You Wayne
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I've heard of him but I don't think I ever met him. I was telling the story about him riding in the tire compartment to someone when I was in Oregon. Just didn't put the eBay details together with him.

I-44 was the company I talked to that had the Eagle windshields at such a great deal a couple of years ago. I haven't been able to get in touch with them since. Are they still in business since he sold out?
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
gpzzdrm
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F251204
Bus Model: 1978 - 05 / Cummins ISM 450 / Allison HT740

Post by gpzzdrm »

Dale,
I believe Wayne St. Onge sold out several years back, and new owners continued for awhile, maybe still there. Byron would know as he lives fairly nearby.
Bill
1978 05 Eagle with 450HP Cummins ISM / Allison HT740
Started in 1996 and still an in-progress hobby.
bryanhes
Club Member
Club Member
Bus Model: 1982 Eagle Model 10

Post by bryanhes »

The guy that bought it from Wayne still has it although the place is pretty run down (weeds about 3 feet tall around all of the buses) their are 4-Eagles, a couple with raise roofs, 1-GM 4104, 1-Scenicruiser, 1-Buffalo in the back, one on the front line and a 70's model Newell that I could see. One of the shop doors looks like it has been ran into by a bus and just hanging there about half off its tracks.
I spoke to the "Caretaker" of the place and I use that word very loosely :( said that the owner is in California and is due back in a week to ten days. Thats what he said he has been told for the last six months anyway :?
The "Caretaker" that is their said he had no prices on anything. I though that was a bit odd. It was a nice facility at one time. To bad it is run down the way it is now. I would love to have the shop. You could probably fit 8-10 buses in it. Its only about an hour from me. I drive by it quite frequently to visit family in MO.

Bryan