Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

SOLD SOLD Eagle 07 for sale PRICE REDUCED - $65,000. OBO

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.

When i took the Wyoming trip in aug had two people realy looking at our bus gave them a Eagles card and told them to look at this bus , wonder if its the same people?
Matt
1974 05
Box Elder, SD
Yuma,AZ
saddleup
Club Member
Club Member

Could very well be someone you gave a card to. As soon as I get the name of who bought it, I will post it.
thank You for sharing Judy's name and phone number to people you saw on the road.
This man is 75 yrs old is all I know right now.
George and Glynda McConaughey
1966 Eagle 01
George cell (813) 966-7513
Glynda cell (619) 248-4080
glmccon
Club Member
Club Member

That's Cool he's close to me so If he needs some help send him my way
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member

Eagle Andy wrote:That's Cool he's close to me so If he needs some help send him my way

Tony and I are here in Wyoming....so we also would be happy to contact him, if he wants EAGLE friends!
dukedelmar

The bus was parked at Quartzsite in La Pas north Sat I wasn't able to stop and visit but we will be going back next week end to pickup a set of big foot leveling jacks I bought

good luck
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

unless i am mistaken these bus is also listed at waynes coach ,has been for a long time, it seems the buyer did not keep it long, no dog in this hunt , just, was interested in both the wingar and the sargent bus and found them both, on this consignment lot......................popi

Oh and Miss Glynda , if i ever buy this bus . I promise you will get your steering wheel back.............. :) ;)
longjohn

It was still setting at Wickenburg 2 or 3 weeks back the guy that bought from Judy was still the owner he is just afraid to drive it those 07 are a big bus

Clifford
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Do you happen have any more photos of the front top cabinet area? I'd really like to see that in more detail.
DavidO - 1970 Model 05 #8284 - www.tinyurl.com/1970silvereagle
davido
Club Member
Club Member

DavidO,

I have a whole bunch of pics of this bus when we went and looked at it in Wickenburg a year ago during the Quartzsite Rally. PM me and I'll send them to you. It needs some love, has some funky things about it, but it's all there.....you better like purple though....lol...

Randy Coons
Bustyme
Bustyme
Board Member
Board Member

longjohn wrote:unless i am mistaken these bus is also listed at waynes coach ,has been for a long time, it seems the buyer did not keep it long, no dog in this hunt , just, was interested in both the wingar and the sargent bus and found them both, on this consignment lot......................popi

Oh and Miss Glynda , if i ever buy this bus . I promise you will get your steering wheel back.............. :) ;)

Here is the link
http://www.bus-link.net/1969EagleModel7 ... toPage.htm
longjohn

Previous

Return to Eagle Mall