Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1988 Model 15 (Ex-Medical Lab bus)

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

1988 Model 15 (Ex-Medical Lab bus)

Post by Songman »

This is a great looking Model 15. I found it on Craigslist and have been talking to the owners to get more info. It was set up as a mobile medical lab but has a lot of great stuff already in place for someone to start a conversion. It is located in Lansing, MI and the asking price is $35k. Here is the text from the original ad.

1988 "EAGLE" BUS CONVERTED TO MEDICAL EXAMINATION UNIT. SEATS SIX WITH EXAM TABLE AND CABINETS. CAN BE EASILY CONVERTED TO OTHER MOBILE INCOME PRODUCING ACTIVITIES OR PRIVATE USE. IT HAS A 3 CYLINDER DEISEL GEN POWER GENERATOR, 4 ROOF TOP AIR CONDITIONERS; ELECTRIC FLOOR HEATERS AND NEW TIRES. ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION HAS NO MORE THAN 50,OOO MILES. SEVERAL STAINLESS STEEL PANELS HAVE BEEN REPLACED AND FRESH BLUE PAINT. MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT IN MAKING THIS A GREAT RUNNING AND CLASSY LOOKING EAGLE.COACH. CUSTOMERS OR FRIENDS AT YOUR NEXT TAIL GATE PARTY WILL KNOW YOU ARRIVED. OWNER HAS INVESTED IN A NEW UP-DATED MOBILE MEDICAL UNIT. CALL BOB AT 517-202-1248.

Sorry the first few pictures are blurry. They were small and I had to enlarge them. This bus has a side entry as well as the stock front door. This is a beautiful bus. I don't think it would be too hard for someone to turn this into a nice converted coach. Too bad I am broke!

Interior pictures can be seen at:
http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/oo18 ... re%20Eagle
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN