Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Looking for a coach in Nashville this weekend

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Looking for a coach in Nashville this weekend

Post by Songman »

Wonder what all those cabinets are up front?
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

At first I thought, what a bizarre set up for bunks. Could I be Wrong? :?
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

They don't go all the way to the ceiling. But from look at the outside compared to the inside, they seem to have full size windows behind them. I have no idea. It's as great looking bus, but I don't like those there - bunks or not. I want my passengers to be able to see out the windshield.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Mark, given the terrible flooding in Nashville, I am curious how your are doing. Suspect bus hunting has been postponed.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
eyegel
Bus Model: 1999 Van Hool T945 Entertainer
Family of 9 on the road for a year
www.ourbigtrip.us

Post by eyegel »

Jim et al,

Despite the flooding in Nashville- we were there before during and after the flood, when we drove our new (1999) Van Hool 45' coach home to Colorado. Much of the input from you all went into a decision (motor, service records, etc). Finally it came down to comparing what we had been able to see and how much the owners were willing to take for said coaches. So, it may be said that we are purchasers this SOB, but I think it's gonna serve us well. We leave for the rest of the country at the end of July. If I get to Evergreen, I'll look you up Jim! Photos are at our travel website: http://www.ourbigtrip.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

THANKS for all your input here, I'll be checking back in often.

Mark