Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Selling my Model 10

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
gsriley1
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle Model 10

Selling my Model 10

Post by gsriley1 »

I am regretfully offering my Model 10 (the Magnolia Eagle) for sale at $24,500. We love this bus but circumstances dictate its sale. This original Houston, Texas bus features a raised roof with a motorhome conversion. As rust free an Eagle as you are ever likely to find. The bus has many desirable features and upgrades including a back-up camera. Titled in Texas as a motorhome.

The bus is very straight and the siding is excellent. The paint requires touch up in a few areas but looks good. One piece door, chrome hubcaps and NO roof pimples! She gets tons of attention where ever we go and the raised roof makes for a commanding presence.

She is powered by a 6V92TA coupled to a Voith electronic 4-speed automatic transmission. I have addressed all known mechanical features and I believe she is ready to travel anywhere. Good torsion bars with ride height recently reset by Jefferson Bus. The bus rolls down the road effortlessly at 70 mph +. Nearly new Toyo tires all the way around (fronts M122's, rears M127's.)

The shell is extremely well insulated; the interior has spray ceramic insulation, covered with expanding foam, and the roof has been coated with Cool Coat. All electric coach with 50 amp shore power, auto transfer switch and Wrico 10KW diesel generator with options. Coleman Mach basement heat pump. 20 gallon electric hot water heater.

Great floor plan with side hallway. Rear stateroom with Queen size platform bead, full size closet, and built in chest-of-drawers. Great bathroom with full size shower and vanity. Kitchen features apartment size refrigerator, two burner electric stove, microwave, stainless steel sink, water filtration system and ample storage. The fresh water and gray/black water tanks were custom built for the bus and are baffled.

She is very livable as-is, and would be perfect for a full timer or weekend warrior. With a few updates and minor cosmetic repairs this bus would be stunning!

I could go on and on...however the proof is seeing and driving her. Detailed photos available upon request. Just let me know when you are coming and we'll go for a drive!

Before I purchased this bus I looked at a large number of Eagles (and MCI's, GMC's, etc.) and this was by far the best and most bus for the money. I want her to go to a good home. I'll add images to this post later today.

Thanks for looking!
Call Greg @ 936-524-7346
Greg Riley
Magnolia, TX
1985 Eagle Model 10
5KidzKrazy
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Selling my Model 10

Post by Songman »

Greg, if you want to post pictures here and need help, you can send them to me and I will post them.
songman-at-bak.rr.com
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
gsriley1
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle Model 10

Re: Selling my Model 10

Post by gsriley1 »

We sold the bus late last week and it was to a gentleman who saw the post here. Thanks for all of your help!
Greg
Greg Riley
Magnolia, TX
1985 Eagle Model 10
5KidzKrazy