Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

need help finding light cover

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
67eaglenewbie
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle Conversion 01 with a 05 front cap

need help finding light cover

Post by 67eaglenewbie »

hey guys i'm having trouble finding the light cover that goes over the rear lights that are up top in the middle of rear roof there are three lights that all have the same cover i had one fall off on the last trip and i cant find one i went to a few places like napa and a local truck shop here but no luck any help would be nice

thanks john brown
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: need help finding light cover

Post by Dreamscape »

Get in touch with Jefferson Bus, 800.813.9367. They have lots of parts for our Birds.

That is I assuming they are the standard rectangle lens used on our Eagles.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

can you post a photo if it is the same as a 05 I have boxes of used one's I just changed mine out again also have the tail light lens.
My top lens are 6x3 and about 2 inches thick then taper. If that works send me a address yours for the shipping cost.
ps mine are from a Eagle factory cap I don't know if they are the same on a R&M cap or not

good luck
Clifford
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

When I installed my new lens over used plastic backs I added a small dab of clear silicone at the top. That way if a light needs replacing you take a utility knife to cut through the silicone for removal. So far it has worked great to keep them in place.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
67eaglenewbie
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle Conversion 01 with a 05 front cap

Post by 67eaglenewbie »

hey clifford i sent you a PM with my phone number if you could give me a call please i would be greatfull

thanks John brown