Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** GREAT NEWS ****

There is a plan in place for a new administrator who will restore and update this site.

#### The forum is availabe for reading and posting. ####

For background information click on this thread.

The forum continues to be in low maintenance mode untill the new administrator is fully on board. The "registration" and "contact us" options are not active.

Anyone know about this Eagle?

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Re: Anyone know about this Eagle?
Sun May 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Come on Guys you have to admit that it is different 8-) , It looks very well done . To each his own I guess I kind of like it, in a sick kinda way lol
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member

Sun May 02, 2010 1:37 pm

OK, You'll get a kick out of this, I took several clips of the purple bus that I, keep in mind, am not buying. But I liked it!

Here's the link to one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpZsIEvdabI

There are also clips of a walkthrough, underneath etc etc. If you click my username 'estesscouter' you can pick them out of the kids recital videos.

Now, if I hear from all of you folks with experience that this is the best deal out there, we'll give it a second thought. I'm very curious to hear your opinions.

Sorry about the barrage of posts- we're stuck in a hotel room in Nashville waiting for the street flooding to subside- and we're looking at 4 more buses tomorrow- hoping to drive one of them back to the Denver area starting Tuesday... Now, depending on how things go tomorrow- can a Van Hool owner stay active on this group? (It's the #2 on our list right now) I really like the fraternity and information that is evident here. Good job on that- and if we go with the VH, perhaps I'll just quietly read what you all have to say. 8-)

Thanks

Mark
Estes Park, CO
eyegel

Sun May 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Mark if you leave the Van outta Van Hool you can stay on the board :shock: LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: We'll just refer to it as an SOB (Some other Bus) :lol: :lol: :lol:. sorry, couldn't pass that up :lol: I dig the stacks, and makes sense to me :shock: that is one sweet ride, and to think just 3 years ago I could have afforded that bus, now I'm scraping change for fuel :shock: :lol: . You are on the right track, this I think is the most critical time, pickin the right coach ( Eagle ;) ) for your needs. good luck. V
van
Club Member
Club Member

Previous

Return to Eagle Mall