Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Golden Eagle for Sale

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
jstrucinski
Bus Model: 1966 04 Silver Eagle
1951 GMC PD4103 (sold)

Golden Eagle for Sale

Post by jstrucinski »

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/rvs/1594171157.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jason D Strucinski
Franklinville, NC
1966 Silver Eagle 04
1951 GMC PD4103 (sold)

If it don't fit, you need a bigger hammer (measure twice, cut once, throw it away, make a drink, and worry about it tomorrow)
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Golden Eagle for Sale

Post by MrBreeze »

There Has Been A lot Of Talk About This Bus On Another Site......Its Been Beat To Death.

???????????

You Decide.
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
sstrucinski
Bus Model: 1966 Silver Eagle '04

Post by sstrucinski »

Do you have a link for the other site where this was discussed? I'm nosey. :)
Stephanie

1966 Silver Eagle 04
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

I thought I recognized that bus. . .it was for sale in 2005 when we saw it at the Gathering at the Grand Canyon Caverns. It didn't seem like it was that much back then, but who knows. If I remember right, the siding is actually a padded vinyl--probably not for me. . .
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Art, I thought the bus looked familiar. I remember the bus that had the vinyl "belt" around it and this looks like the bus without the vinyl.

I came across the "vinyl bus" at a rest stop on I 40 just before Gallup after the rally. I could tell that it had a problem. Turns out that the voltage had dropped below where the DDEC would operate. I tried to jump him, but I could not get the big battery bank up high enough to start. I think he was going to get a tow into Gallup.

When I talked to him, he said it was not a good trip. He knew he had an inside dual that was going low, but forgot about it. It had blown out not too long after he left the Caverns. When he stepped out of the bus, he could smell propane. The tire had taken out a propane line that someone had run through the wheel well!!! He was very lucky that the rig did not burn to the ground!

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

Im Sorry, Wrong Bus.

I Was Thinking Of Another Elvis Owned Bus. I Went Back And Looked Around For It...And NO Peanut Butter.........

I Was Told That Elvis Once Looked At My Bus As He Rode Down Hound Dog Street In His Pink Cadillac.... :shock: ;) :lol: :lol: I Know Its True.... Because Leroys Half Brother Tyrome's Sister In-Law Once Mentioned It To Her Baby Daddy One Muggy Mississippi Night At A Holiday Inn Off The Interstate Just Before The State Line. :shock:

Dosent That Make It Worth More Money. :D :?:

OK-Bye
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
sstrucinski
Bus Model: 1966 Silver Eagle '04

Post by sstrucinski »

MrBreeze wrote:
I Was Told That Elvis Once Looked At My Bus As He Rode Down Hound Dog Street In His Pink Cadillac.... :shock: ;) :lol: :lol: I Know Its True.... Because Leroys Half Brother Tyrome's Sister In-Law Once Mentioned It To Her Baby Daddy One Muggy Mississippi Night At A Holiday Inn Off The Interstate Just Before The State Line. :shock:
LOL :lol:
Stephanie

1966 Silver Eagle 04