Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1958 Eagle

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Vern in RI
FMCA #: F412892
Bus Model: Prevost XL45 1999

1958 Eagle

Post by Vern in RI »

I do not see too many Eagle's in the early 60's. Just a few here and there. To see them in the 50's is a treat! Here's one I saw advertised in Idaho. Kinda cool! Hope this is the right link. Check it out. http://www.rvt.com/rvdetail4395747.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Vern
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Re: 1958 Eagle

Post by MrBreeze »

Vern, Thanks For Posting That, Yes...You Are Right. There Are NOT To Many Oldies Out There. I Kinda Have An Idea What Happened To A Bunch Of Them.. :( :cry: :cry:

The Price Looks Great And Would Be A Great Deal If All The Work Done (Side Door) And Stuff Is Done Professionally.

WOW.....Look At That Front End :o :o

Hows It Going With Your Eagle Vern??

JOHN
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
Vern in RI
FMCA #: F412892
Bus Model: Prevost XL45 1999

Post by Vern in RI »

Hi John, I am starting to check out everyone's Eagle's. I seen yours for the first time today. NICE! I have decided to complete the shell 100% including wiring. I will also do the dash too. Then up for sale again. I think some people were turned off by the remaining work. It's not hard, just time. I believe I will be ready late June. Who knows, maybe I can attend an Eagle rally ! THAT would be cool. I have been picking away on week ends. I need about 150 hours. I am picking up my new coach on the 19'th of March and a NICE, LEISURELY 10 day drive back. I would like to start a project thread, but seems kind of hard. Oh well. Figures, I am getting to the easy part of the conversion and one has to come up for sale that I could (almost) afford. Vern
DaveG
Bus Model: Currently do not own a bus, but I know people who do!

Post by DaveG »

So looking at the side entry door, where is the additional support for the truss section that was removed?