Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1989 model 13 -Low Rider for sale

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
van
Club Member
Club Member

1989 model 13 -Low Rider for sale

Post by van »

1989 model 13 LOW RIDER for sale. No Miles (Really) :lol:

SmoothJazz

Re: 1989 model 13 -Low Rider for sale

Post by SmoothJazz »

Van,

It is appropriately named Model 13, I think I'll pass, no offense. By the way, you and Craig should get together, I think he would like the droop or rake as he calls it, in the front end.

Is this telling me to hurry up and post the last part of the suspension adjustment, which is adjusting the front end. :lol: :D

Dan
Last edited by SmoothJazz on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: 1989 model 13 -Low Rider for sale

Post by van »

I forgot to mention the 13 is indicitive of the AGT 1500 turbine engine(m-1 abrhams )LOL :)