Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** UPDATE: IMPORTANT NOTICE ****

The deactivation of the Eagles website and forum is now on hold.

#### The forum is availabe for reading and posting. ####

For background information click on this thread.

The forum is currently in low maintenance mode which means the "registration" and "contact us" options have been deactivated.

i need a tach

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
i need a tach
Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:58 pm

tachometer for my model 15 which has an 8v92t engine. i have no tachometer now, and i want to know what my rpms are when i'm going downhill at 75.

i heard running to many rpms is bad for my pocketbook and i don't want to over rev anything.

it would be nice if it matched the rest of the panel, but not necessary. however, it must be working correctly and easy to set with my engine ;) .

hints on where i can buy one if no one has one to sell are also welcome. We're still currently in florida. thanks.
Tom and Fran (Bandit RIP 10/10, 16 yrs),
91 Eagle Model 15, 8V92T, 740
Working, traveling and living in the bus.
white-eagle
Club Member
Club Member

Re: i need a tach
Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Tom, http://www.precisionspeed.com in Phoenix 1-800-873-1055 they have the Dixson tach to match your speedometer.
Buy one with a drive not the alternator driven one these are great people to work with for bus people they can answer questions and speak buses also.

good luck
Clifford
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Eagle Mall