Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Silver Eagle Mfg. . .

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Silver Eagle Mfg. . .

Post by Sunchaser Art »

I'm looking for stepwell lights for our '88 Model 15. I sent Craig an E-mail at their website address, but I haven't heard anything back. Anybody know if they're still breathing?

Thanks,

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Re: Silver Eagle Mfg. . .

Post by Boomer »

Yes they are. I spoke with Craig several times in the last week. They have an awful lot going on right now. Gotta be patient. If you don't hear back soon, give Jefferson a try. Mark
BoxcarOkie

Post by BoxcarOkie »

As far as I know, they are still in biz.

If you want to try another route you might consider LED's.

Cost is not all that bad, they are good looking, and installation is a piece of cake. I mounted mine on small stainless steel plates, you have to order these separate. If you want a completed shot of the stepwell areas I will try and get you one, don't have one handy right now.

Slowly but surely I am converting my coach over to them, look good, low energy requirements and all that. Shelf life is good, some of them guaranteed for over 100,000 hours. The only drawback I have found concerning LED's is their inability to melt snow (they don't generate a lot of heat) other than that, I am using them everywhere when I can.

If you are interested? Get in touch with Randy Smith. Eagle Interior Accents in Oklahoma City, 405-495-1899.

BCO
No I didn't say that ... Must have been some other guy.
ldsrr91@gmail.com
http://boxcarokie.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://boxcarokie.com/eagle-bus-life/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://boxcarokie.com/eagle-bus-photos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Mark, talking to Craig twice in a week I know whats going on there LOL

good luck
Clifford
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Don-

Thanks for the pics. . . LED's are a good thought and I'm not worried about staying stock. I'll take a look around and see what I can find in that direction.

Stay warm and dry!

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Post by Boomer »

Disc brakes, Clifford. Going to check with Dick Kaiser too, he bought a huge amount of chassis componants with discs at the Country Coach auction. He also got their front end alignment rack and equipment.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Dick didn't stay retired long, Mark I heard Hal was installing ABS disk brakes on his Eagle I don't know if it is true or not but that guy can find a good deal if one is out there.
It may be worth a call to him if he is installing disk brakes you can bet he has done his homework

good luck
Clifford