Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 4/20/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com (This link seems to work for my outlook email, but may not work for other email platforms. If it does not load, copy and paste the link in your platform.)

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Silver Eagle Mfg. . .

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Silver Eagle Mfg. . .

Post by Sunchaser Art »

I'm looking for stepwell lights for our '88 Model 15. I sent Craig an E-mail at their website address, but I haven't heard anything back. Anybody know if they're still breathing?

Thanks,

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Re: Silver Eagle Mfg. . .

Post by Boomer »

Yes they are. I spoke with Craig several times in the last week. They have an awful lot going on right now. Gotta be patient. If you don't hear back soon, give Jefferson a try. Mark
BoxcarOkie

Post by BoxcarOkie »

As far as I know, they are still in biz.

If you want to try another route you might consider LED's.

Cost is not all that bad, they are good looking, and installation is a piece of cake. I mounted mine on small stainless steel plates, you have to order these separate. If you want a completed shot of the stepwell areas I will try and get you one, don't have one handy right now.

Slowly but surely I am converting my coach over to them, look good, low energy requirements and all that. Shelf life is good, some of them guaranteed for over 100,000 hours. The only drawback I have found concerning LED's is their inability to melt snow (they don't generate a lot of heat) other than that, I am using them everywhere when I can.

If you are interested? Get in touch with Randy Smith. Eagle Interior Accents in Oklahoma City, 405-495-1899.

BCO
No I didn't say that ... Must have been some other guy.
ldsrr91@gmail.com
http://boxcarokie.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://boxcarokie.com/eagle-bus-life/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://boxcarokie.com/eagle-bus-photos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Mark, talking to Craig twice in a week I know whats going on there LOL

good luck
Clifford
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Don-

Thanks for the pics. . . LED's are a good thought and I'm not worried about staying stock. I'll take a look around and see what I can find in that direction.

Stay warm and dry!

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Post by Boomer »

Disc brakes, Clifford. Going to check with Dick Kaiser too, he bought a huge amount of chassis componants with discs at the Country Coach auction. He also got their front end alignment rack and equipment.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Dick didn't stay retired long, Mark I heard Hal was installing ABS disk brakes on his Eagle I don't know if it is true or not but that guy can find a good deal if one is out there.
It may be worth a call to him if he is installing disk brakes you can bet he has done his homework

good luck
Clifford