Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

anybody know anything about this bus?

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
bcreining

anybody know anything about this bus?

Post by bcreining »

Only 15K miles on rebuilt Detroit Diesel engine. The bus is a 1965 Silver Eagle with 4 speed stick shift. It has been sitting for most of the last 5 years, but was driven and lived in by my parents for 15 years while in the evangelistic work. It is very well insulated with oversized dump and freshwater tanks. The living area is good size with two pull down desks for your lap top. My parents had two recliners in the living area, but it would hold a full size hide-a-bed if needed. The kitchen is all electric ,with stove top, fridge, and convection/microwave oven. There is also an eating nook that folds down to make a single bed. The bath has a pedestal sink with shower. Two full size closets (1 cedar lined) are located across from the bathroom. The back has a full size bed with two more small closets and a vanity for the ladies. The bus has been started regularly during the last 5 years and starts right up. Bus has its own diesel powered generator for electricity or can be pluged into a 110 or 220 outlet. Tires all look good, but they are 5-6 years old so I would suggest changing them before you put too many more miles on the bus.

We are motivated to sell. Please call and make an offer.

Call Wayne at 314-706-1875 or email to wayne.u.moss@gmail.com to get more description and picutres. Please do not email me through craigs list.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Re: anybody know anything about this bus?

Post by MrBreeze »

Hello,..Well I Know A Little (Poquito) About This Bus I Guess....

I Have Talked To Wayne Many Times Over The Last Few Months About This Bus. He Is A Nice Guy And Seems Honest & Willing To Help...

The Best I Can Tell You Is To Go In Person And Check The Bus Out. Check Really Good For Rust On This One. It Was Sitting In The Weeds For Some Time. (Years) If You Look Back A Page Or So In This Thread There Might Still Be Pictures Of The First Time It Was Posted...Gives You A Different Look..10-4

I Figure A Guy Could Get A Good Deal On This One With The Right Amount Of Patience. But, If Your Looking To Redo The Whole Bus..??...I Think You Could Do Better. There Are A Few Late Models Availible Out There At Great Bargins Right Now. I Know A Guy Who Has A Couple Good Buses In The 7-8000 Range If This Dosent Work For You. (05 & Model 10)

So...Give Wayne A Call..Tell Him John Says Hi.

Keep Us Posted..Please.

Good Luck.
JOHN 8-)
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
busnutwc
Bus Model: Looking for Coach

Post by busnutwc »

Hi John is Sonnie the guy with the 2 Eagles range you listed here? I talked to him and I'm waiting for him to check the 05 out because I think he is selling the 10 to a guy from Mississippi that asked about it before I did.
Thanks, WC Edgar
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

YES...Sonnie Is The Guy I Was Talking About.

Tell Him I Say Hello The Next Time You Speak.

Good Luck,,,( As Clifford Would Say) :lol:

John
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500