Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Pull down windshield screens

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Pull down windshield screens

Post by luvrbus »

Bill, i found those suckers I have the Prevost # 900597 for the electric# 402950 for the manuals MCI also sell it.Prevost has all parts for the system.They are made by Slient Gliss out of Canada but will not sell to the public can you help us out Dan would rather buy from you than Prevost Good Luck

Clifford
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hi Bill , got this shot yesterday hope it helps :)

as you can see original guide pin on the right ,one on the left was missing ,I made a pin with hole to keep it running straight . I might just replce them all this way ,works nice.good luck :D
SIVRTNGE2
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F399257
Bus Model: (82) 94 EAGLE MODEL 10/45

Post by SIVRTNGE2 »

Yes sir buddy!!! That is it.
Cliff said he can order the parts for me as soon as I can get him the description!!!
--
BILL

Hey dont tell Dale...be very very quiet...where is our spell check???
I just love pickin on him :D !!!
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Post by Boomer »

I used the electric Carefree units. Bought the windshield pair for 100 bucks ea. at NW RV Supply in Eugene (probably surplus Monoco parts, new). Could not find surplus side window units so had to buy new from Camping World. They are hidden in my front overhead cabinetry. Work pretty well. I did not want exposed units or manual units with guide rods and flopping pull cords.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Mark, I ordered the smartvisor they are called from PPL in Houston with remote control so I did not need a place for a switch and wires.You got a better deal than me I should have called Shila but didn't even think about it.George was a good friend to us bus owners and I will miss him.

Clifford