Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Neoplan part out - L.A.

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Neoplan part out - L.A.

Post by Songman »

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pt ... 11006.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This guy is parting out a Neoplan. He intends to scrap the bus for weight so it offering to sell the good running engine and/or trans if you have a bad one to put back to meet the weight.

I assume this would be a LH 6V92TA/731. He said it is a DDEC II so someone might be able to use it for the computer too. This is the surprising part - He says it is a 40 foot 3 axle bus. A 3 axle transit is surprising to me.

Anyway.. thought someone might be able to use something he has. Apparently he is offering stuff cheap.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN