Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Quarttzsite 'stuff' to sell

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
rhbelter
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F92654
Bus Model: Eagle -01 1967 Cummins M-11 10 spd OD RR

Quarttzsite 'stuff' to sell

Post by rhbelter »

Quartzsite-10

Ahoy, EAGLES,

I plan to bring the following stuff to Quartzsite on Jan 21-22-23--- 2010

Find me: Bob Belter --- Eagle-01 bus, ‘EAGLE FLIGHT’ Paint color the same as masking tape.

MotoSAT Executive 18 Satellite Antenna NEW for RV-Bus

Proheat Diesel furnace boiler X-45. (I will run it for ‘all’).

Two Speed fan drive - Laycock overdrive unit. You guys with DD-two cycles and heat problems can really use this one. I removed it because my M-11 Cummins does not need it.

Diesel GEN SET- Battery Charger. I have built-up.
It is a six HP diesel which I converted to liquid cooled, and it runs a 150 amp alternator. It is intended strictly as a battery charger, so that the big genset does not need to run only to charge batteries. It is in a sound box. The unit is not quite finished, but most of the ‘heavy lifting’ is done. Speaking of which, it does weigh about 400lbs in the box.
A lot of fun to build, but I boondock so seldom that I have decided to not complete and install it.
I will run it for ‘all’ to see. No muffler, so it will be noisy.

Plus, I’ll bring other ‘stuff’ which is laying around.

See you there.

Enjoy /s/ Bob
Bob Belter Carmel CA ---- Eagle -01 /w/ Cummins M-11/ Roadranger ten speed RTO1110
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Quarttzsite 'stuff' to sell

Post by van »

Thanks Bob, We will come check it out when we are there :D
rhbelter
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F92654
Bus Model: Eagle -01 1967 Cummins M-11 10 spd OD RR

Re: Quarttzsite 'stuff' to sell

Post by rhbelter »

Ahoy, Eagles,

Sorry, we won't make it. Better luck next year.

Enjoy /s/ Bob
Bob Belter Carmel CA ---- Eagle -01 /w/ Cummins M-11/ Roadranger ten speed RTO1110