Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Original Eagle 05 Parts Wanted (TRAILWAYS)

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Original Eagle 05 Parts Wanted (TRAILWAYS)

Post by MrBreeze »

I Am And Will Be Looking For Some Eagle 05 Parts...I Am Wanting To Restore My 1972 To Original Factory Trailways Specs. I Am Looking For The Following Parts To Start....

Speedometer & Tach Combo ( I Dont Have One) Mine Was Replaced With A Non Original Unit.

Overhead Passenger Clock Lens Or Whole Clock. (My Lens Is Cracked)
(See Picture)

Restroom Stuff. ( Missing Faucet ) And Maybe Other Things Im Not Sure Of Yet?

Side Windows & Parts

(Front Cap Glass) Original 05 (Top Cap Passenger Side Has A Crack).

Original Seat Parts.(Plastic Seat Backs,Ashtrays, And Others) Not A Big Deal, But I Would Like To Start To Collect GOOD Replacement Seat Parts.

Factory Air Cond. & Heat Parts. ( Not Sure If Or What Will Be Needed) Please Dont Throw Away Your Factory AC Stuff.

Trailways Bus Memorabilia

This Is A List Of Some General Parts I Will Be Looking For As Time Goes On.

Most Of The Parts I Am Looking For Are The Parts That Are Removed From The Bus When A Conversion Is Done. Like AC Stuff & Seat Parts Etc. Etc.

I Understand I Can Call Jefferson Bus Parts And Other Places That Sell Used Parts But I Am Looking Here First. What Have You Laying Around In Your GARAGE ??

My Idea Is To Return My 72 Eagle Back To The TRAILWAYS Original Coach. (Mostly) I Am Not Missing Much But Might Like To Replace Some Parts With Better Conditions Parts As I Go.

Any & All Help Would Be Great. I Am In NO Big Hurry. But As Time Allows I Will Be Searching For Spares.

Buy Or Trade. $$ Donations Accepted

Thank You JOHN.
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
dsanchez

Re: Original Eagle 05 Parts Wanted (TRAILWAYS)

Post by dsanchez »

Just curious, Were not all Trailways '05's built with red flooring? I thought that I read somewhere that red vinyl flooring was used on all Model 05's and 10's built for Trailways. The seat covers you have are correct and I think that some had the Trailways "Compass" as part of the cover design.
Dennis
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Original Eagle 05 Parts Wanted (TRAILWAYS)

Post by luvrbus »

The Brownsville built 05's and 10's had the red vinyl flooring never saw it in a Belgium built 05 and the compass was a Brownsville thing also.

good luck
Clifford