Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

WTB: Converted Eagle

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: WTB: Converted Eagle

Post by Songman »

80" is 6'7". Just about any raised bus at all should have that. A standard Eagle inside height is about 6'3". My 8" raise took me to 6'11" and I figure to come back down about 3-4" for insulation and ducting leaving me 6'7"-6'8". I think that is pretty standard. So these other Eagles must not be raised at all.
luvrbus wrote:Steve mine is coming up for sale after the May rally it has 6'8" head room
What's that about? Got a new one in the works?
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
travlinman
Bus Model: PD4106

Post by travlinman »

Songman, many of these eagles have the right height until you get to the roof air. For now I am being fussy and looking for one that I do not have to duck under. Perhaps later in the year I will get less high maintenance.

Ok Clifford, I'll bite. Why are you selling yours? I found a few photos on the board here and it looks great. When you have a chance send me a spec sheet / price and some interior photos.

Steve
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I spent some time on Clifford's bus at Quartzsite. It is really nice.

I plan to have between 6'7" and 6'8" inside once I get everything done. Of course, my plan is to use basement airs but my ducting will still be in the ceiling. I am 6'2" and I agree that I don't want to have to worry about hitting my head on anything.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Steve, I don' t know how much I will be asking I have all new blinds that need to be to install,redo the floors the guy that started it never finished and what he did do looks so bad I am going to start all over and I need to install the new 32' TV in the overhead just waiting on the power lifts for it , I have a new pure sine inverter to install and get the Villia coach recovered in leather so much to do and so little time.But I don't have roof airs I have Cursiair units and will keep watching you looking for a coach and keep you posted they are out there just take your time.Sonnie Gray has a 05 for sale but I don't know anything about it may it work for you. Good luck

Cllifford
travlinman
Bus Model: PD4106

Post by travlinman »

Clifford

Sounds like we should talk, those are projects that I might be willing to take on. Need to learn more about your bus first. I will PM you my contact info.

Steve
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Steve,

Just a couple of words on Clifford's Eagle......IT'S A VERY NICE COACH.....

A gorgeous paint job and lots of bells and whistles. You could not go wrong with it.

Clifford,

Sorry to see you're are selling it! I guess that means we won't see it at TBR HUH! :cry:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/