Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

WTB: Converted Eagle

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
travlinman
Bus Model: PD4106

WTB: Converted Eagle

Post by travlinman »

I'm currently searching for an Eagle conversion with a roof raise. I'm a tall guy and I need at least 80' of headroom inside, anyone here have one or know of one for sale? Please no projects or all electric coaches.

Thanks

Steve
SmoothJazz

Re: WTB: Converted Eagle

Post by SmoothJazz »

Steve,

Go to www.goodsonbussales.com and click on Motorhomes. They have a few Eagle Coaches for sale that are already converted. You can contact Franky Goodson at 828-428-4102. They are very good and honest people who I have known for over 20 years.

Dan
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Steve, you are one tall dude if you need 80 feet of interior height (could not resist :D )

MAK always has a few Eagles in his Bus Conversion Magazine.

Dale posted some buses for sale in this thread: http://www.eaglesinternational.net/foru ... ?f=6&t=103

Good luck on your search. This is a great time to be looking. We hope you stay with the Eagle so that we can add you to our "family".

As I posted in another thread you started, please make sure you have someone help you check out prospective buses. Let us know where you want to look and one of us may be able to help.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hey Steve how ya doin" Cheryl and I can relate to that,we are both 6'4" and although we can stand up in ours ducking around the a/c's is a drag. I think that now would be good time to go shopping ,keep in mind rely on an experienced mechanic to check out your purchase thoroughly(structure/mechanics),but you already knew that LOL :D

Good luck

Van
travlinman

Post by travlinman »

Just thought I would bump this to the top, anyone else out there thinking of selling? I'm still in the market for a converted Eagle.

Steve
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

I thought you were buying a 4106 GM anyway Dave has 05 for sale here I don't know if the roof will work for you or not check with him it has a M-11 Cummins engine

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Joseph has his Model 20 for sale here as well. Check through The Mall here. There are a few listed.

Also, try www.craigshelper.com. You can check all of Craigslist and eBay at once. I set miles to ANY and typed in Eagle bus and founds lots of Eagles for sale. You can start with just your area and then move outward if you want.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I don't remember where you live, Steve. But there are buses on Craigslist listed all over the country. A number of them are entertainers so you would still have to remodel them a little.

The best deal I found so far looks like this one from Nashville.
http://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs/1005573516.html
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
travlinman

Post by travlinman »

Clifford,

You are right on about us and the 4106, it looks like a good bus but you never know until you see it. I went to look at a 4104 this past weekend, and lets just say it was not a rig I could live in. So I thought I would see if anyone here knew of any new Eagles. I have spoken with Dave, and his bus is to short for me.

Songman,

My search is covering the entire country, I use google and just type in "eagle bus craigslist" . Craigshelper will not work with safari. I spoke with Joe about that bus in tenn and it is to small as well.

I've got a few good candidates, just figured I would see if there is anything new before we pull the trigger this month. Thanks for your thoughts guys!

This is a really good Eagle that is still on our list:

http://www.rvt.com/rvdetail3696401.htm

Steve
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Steve mine is coming up for sale after the May rally it has 6'8" head room

Clifford