Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

FOR SONGMAN DALE

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

FOR SONGMAN DALE

Post by Boomer »

Dale, can you give me the name and number of the guy who had the rear end and suspension for sale in Ventura please? Do you know if he sold it yet, and what do you figure he might take. Thanks, Mark
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: FOR SONGMAN DALE

Post by Songman »

Gem Equipment Co
171 W Stanley Ave
Ventura, CA 93001-1303
(805) 643-6185

Here you go, Mark. The owner's name is Dave. I haven't spoken to him in a few months so I don't know if he still has it or not. Seems like he offered it to me for a couple hundred bucks. He didn't know much about the condition of it.

If you end up making a deal with him, stop by in Bakersfield on the way down there and I'll go down with you!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Post by Boomer »

Thanks Dale. We made a deal. Harry and I are going to split the cost and each take what we need off it. I want to build up the drop box for a spare if I ever need one. I look at it as the probable weak link in my drive train so want to be prepared. He's going to pick it up so I'll just pick up my parts at his place later.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Glad it worked out, Mark. We'll have to figure out another time I can see that good looking bus of yours!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN